|Caernarvon Twp.||1 customer out|
|Christiana Bor.||3 customers out|
|Clay Twp.||0 customers out|
|Colerain Twp.||50 customers out|
|East Drumore Twp.||16 customers out|
|East Hempfield Twp.||376 customers out|
|Eden Twp.||1 customer out|
|Fulton Twp.||1 customer out|
|Lititz Bor.||0 customers out|
|Little Britain Twp.||337 customers out|
|Manor Twp.||0 customers out|
|New Holland Bor.||0 customers out|
|Sadsbury Twp.||23 customers out|
|Warwick Twp.||0 customers out|
|West Earl Twp.||0 customers out|
NOW... SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS WILL LIFT NORTHEAST ACROSS THE REGION. THROUGH 7 AM EST, AN ADDITIONAL QUARTER INCH OF RAIN IS POSSIBLE WITH THESE SHOWERS. THE SHOWERS ARE EXPECTED TO MOVE OUT OF THE REGION AND DISSIPATE BY MID MORNING.
IN ADDITION, OCCASIONAL GUSTS OF 30 TO 40 MPH ARE POSSIBLE WITH THESE SHOWERS.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain after 8pm. Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.